Does your organisation have the capacity to take-up innovative methods of revenue generation?
Or, do you want to strengthen your Organisations’ financial sustainability with better operations, marketing and human resources processes?
Attend the ground-breaking Innovative Business Models for Non-Profits Conference and gain practical strategies to diversify income streams, establish modern funding structures, and strengthen HR and operations processes within your organisation.
Hear from key industry speakers, to name a few:
- David Locke, Assistant Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission
- Pam Anders, Director of Public Engagement, Oxfam Australia
- Maree Walk, Deputy Secretary, Programs and Service Design, NSW Department of Family and Community Services
- Mark Vivian, Chief Executive Officer, Stroke Foundation of New Zealand
- Mike Wilson, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, JDRF Australia
- Wendy Haigh, Executive Director, Finance & Business Services, The Benevolent Society
- Tracey Webster, National Learning Program Manager, Ronald McDonald House Charities Australia
This conference will provide you with:
- A toolkit for strategic planning and continuous innovation
- Framework for establishing modern funding such as social benefit bonds and crowdfunds
- Practical strategies for effective value proposition development
- Methods for improving operations and HR performance to optimise cost
- And much more…