WHY COLLABORATION FOR IMPACT
Collaboration for Impact 2015 is a two-day conference designed to help you bring collaborative approaches to life in your work and community. You will be introduced to the latest thinking and doing in collaboration and Collective Impact and learn how to make progress on some of our most complex social issues. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in an active learning space and to connect with a network of peers advancing new approaches to collaboration in Australia.
This conference draws on the experience of previous Collective Impact conferences hosted by the Centre for Social Impact and Social Leadership Australia. This year we have partnered with the Collaboration for Impact, the Australian community of practice that helps communities work better together to tackle their toughest problems and achieve large-scale social change.
As we face a future where social issues are becoming more resilient to traditional change efforts, new approaches and commitments to collaboration and Collective Impact are emerging in Australia. At Collaboration for Impact 2015 we will go beyond the theoretical and focus on the practical to allow participants to achieve higher impact in their specific collaborative challenges.
Each session will teach you new ways to lead and implement social change in your work. You will:
- Learn from existing communities how to implement successful and effective collaborative approaches.
- Understand how to bring collaborative approaches to life, including Collective Impact.
- Participate and connect with a unique network of peers in cross-sectoral learning groups.
- Be inspired by Australian thought leaders.
- Share you collaborative challenges and help others make progress with theirs.
- Gain practical tips, tools and “how-to” knowledge for immediate application in your own practice and community.