Love music, food, vintage get ups and Sundays in the sun?
Join us this Sunday at Roll On at Vaucluse House!
We (Wildwon) are producing Roll On in partnership with Sydney Living Museums. It is part of their #EatYourHistory exhibition and program. Other partners include Young Henry's and Real Food Projects.
Check out the Facebook page and Pinterest board for the event here.
- Live music from The Mountains, Shady Lane, Maples and The British Blues
- Lawn sports courtesy of RASCALS (Royal Australian Society for Croquet and Lawn Sports)
- Food workshops and tastings with colonial gastronomer Jacqui Newling
- Book-binding workshops with Faf & Bo
- Crowd will be dressed in relaxed 1920s picnic garb - see our 'What To Wear' Pinterest board
- 3 course picnic menu and selected drinks (Pimm's, Peach Braggot) included in your ticket
- vintage double-decker bus transfers to and from the city
Tickets via Sydney Living Museums.